EMERGENCY ALERT AND NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Stay instantly informed with NIXLE alerts of trusted, neighborhood-level public safety and community information. You choose the information you want, for the addresses you want, all delivered at no cost, by text message, email, or *voice alert message.
* There are two ways to sign up. However, you must sign up via the web site to register your non- AT&T home and business numbers to receive voice alert messages.
Two ways to sign up:
1. Text your zip code to 888-777 to opt in. Text additional zip codes to receive information for other locations.
2. Sign up via the website
- Go to www.nixle.com
- If registering for the first time you may see a screen that askes are you….
- A Resident? A Government Agency or School? or Business?
- Select Resident
- Click on Resident Login
- Click on Sign Up button
- Enter email address, password, full name, language, mobile phone, home phone, and make a selection for voice messages.
- Click “I Accept. Sign me up!”
Once you have registered for text alerts, to receive messages in Spanish text ESP to 888-777 and you will receive all future alerts in Spanish.