City of Lakeport Job Opportunities
Please complete the online employment application form for City of Lakeport job opportunities. Review the requirements on the job posting and list information on the application form about your experience, education, and certifications that detail how you fulfill those requirements. All notices to applicants will be sent by email.
Only online applications will be accepted.
To receive notifications of new job openings, enroll in the Job Opening Enotify / Notification Service.
Applications must be received before 5 pm on the closing date.
Parks Maintenance Worker I/II - APPLY NOW
Parks Maintenance Worker I: $2,900- $3,701
Parks Maintenance Worker II: $3,126 - $3,989
Closing Date: September 18, 2023
Compliance Coordinator I/II – APPLY NOW
Compliance Coordinator I: $5,977 - $7,266
Compliance Coordinator II: $6,604 - $8,027
Closing Date: October 10, 2023
- Human Resources will collect all job applications up to and including the posted closing date.
- Occasionally, a job will be posted with no set closing date in which case those applications are reviewed at periodic intervals – and the website will be updated accordingly.
- Following the posted closing date, all applications will be reviewed for minimum qualifications, and create a short list for interviews and/or testing.
- Depending on the complexity of the position and the number of applications received, testing may be required prior to interviews. If you are selected to participate in this testing process, you will be notified by phone or email.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if special accommodations are necessary at any stage of the testing process, please notify the Human Resources Department in advance at 707-263-5615 x 101 so your request may be reviewed prior to the occurrence of testing.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by email or telephone.
- Following interviews, Human Resources will contact the top candidates to participate in second round or Department Head interviews.
- The top candidate(s) will receive a conditional offer and start the background process.
- Top candidates will be placed on the eligibility list for this position for up to one year.
- If you are not selected to move on in the process you will be notified by email.