The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Census 2010 Facts Information & News8 documents
- 2010 Census Fact Sheet 2010 Census: It's In Our Hands
- 2010 Census Fact Sheet #2 10 Questions / 10 Minutes
- 2010 Census Fact Sheet: Community Organizations Fact sheet for community-based organizations
- 2010 Census Fact Sheet: Educators Fact sheet for educators
- 2010 Census Fact Sheet: Faith-Based Organizations Fact sheet for faith-based organizations
- 2010 Census FAQ A list of frequently asked questions regarding the upcoming Census.
- 2010 Census Overview An Introduction to the 2010 Census
- City Council Proclamation: 2010 Census On January 19, 2010, the Lakeport City Council approved this proclamation in support of the City's partnership with the United States Census Bureau.
City of Lakeport Boundary Maps2 documents
- Large-format City boundary map 24" x 36" map showing City of Lakeport boundaries as of March 2013.
- Small-format City boundary map with address limits 8.5" x 11" map showing City boundaries and address limits as of March 2013.
Downtown Improvements Project Phase II Update2 documents
Guides and Procedures12 documents
- Architectural and Design Review Facts and Information
- General Plan Amendment Procedures Guide
- Guide to Minor Architectural and Design Review Minor Architectural and Design Review. The Community Development Director is authorized to review and decide upon applications for minor architectural and design review involving the following: 1. Small Projects. New uses, renovations, remodels, or additions to existing nonresidential structures which do not exceed four hundred square feet in gross floor area or that do not involve alterations to more than twenty percent of any one or more exterior side(s) of the structure. 2. Duplex residential units.
- Guide to New Commercial, Industrial and Multi-family Residential Development Architectural and design review is required for all new proposed commercial, industrial, multifamily residential, institutional, or similar buildings; for the proposed exterior remodel of buildings that result in altered appearances, additions, extensions, or enlargements; and for all proposed residential to office/commercial conversion project
- Guide to Parcel Maps (Subdivision of Four or Less Parcels)
- Guide to Rezoning (Zone Change) Procedures
- Metal and Fabric-Covered Carport Regulations
- Secondary Accessory Residential Unit Regulations Regulations for the development of a Secondary Accessory Residential Unit, also known as a "granny unit." These regulations were updated in 2013.
- Subdivisions of Land Guide
- Use Permit Procedures Guide
- Variance Application Procedures Guide
- Zoning Permits Procedures
Lakeport General Plan 20255 documents
- City Council Resolution 2346 (2009) EIR adoption Resolution of the Lakeport City Council approving the certification of the Final Environmental Impact Report for the 2025 Lakeport General Plan.
- City Council Resolution 2347 (2009) General Plan adoption Resolution of the Lakeport City Council approving the adoption of the 2025 Lakeport General Plan. Approved on April 21, 2009.
- ER 15-02 City of Lakeport GPA & Zone Change Final CEQA Initial Study analyzing applications for Amendment of the City of Lakeport General Plan and Zone Change associated with the acquisition of property at 2025 South Main Street, Lakeport, CA (APN 005-045-42). The site is intended to be used as a new Police Department headquarters.
- Housing Element: 2014 Update This Housing Element (2014-2019) was created in compliance with California General Plan law pertaining to Housing Elements and was certified by the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) on November 17, 2014. This updated element was adopted subsequent to the adoption of the 2025 General Plan.
- Lakeport General Plan 2025 The 2025 Lakeport General Plan was adopted by the Lakeport City Council in April 2009. The General Plan is the culmination of several years of time and effort from the City Council, Planning Commission, advisory committees and staff. The General Plan is the official document used by decision makers and citizens to guide and interpret the City's long range plans for development of land and conservation of resources. The General Plan represents an agreement among the residents of Lakeport on basic community values, ideals, and aspirations to govern a shared environment.
2014 Focused General Plan Update & Prezone Project4 documents
- City Council Combined Notice of Availability and Public Hearing Legal notice providing details about the upcoming public hearing before the City Council for the proposed General Plan amendment.
- Draft Environmental Impact Report Lakeport General Plan Update Draft Environmental Impact Report for the 2009 City of Lakeport General Plan update.
- EIR Addendum: 2014 Focused General Plan Update & Prezone Project An addendum to the City of Lakeport General Plan EIR, focusing on modifying the Land Use, Urban Boundary and Conservation Elements of the General Plan. Modifications to the General Plan Land Use Map and to the City's Prezoning designations are also addressed. The addendum was prepared in October 2014.
- Final Environmental Impact Report Lakeport General Plan update Final Environmental Impact Report for the 2009 City of Lakeport General Plan update.
Draft EIR: General Plan Update2 documents
- Draft Environmental Impact Report A public review period for a Draft Environmental Impact Report will commence on November 4, 2008 and end on December 18, 2008 concerning the potential environmental effects of the proposed project, identified as the City of Lakeport (General Plan Update).
- Notice of Availability Notice of Availability for public review of the Draft Environmental Impact Report.
Final EIR: General Plan Update4 documents
General Plan 2025: Appendices2 documents
General Plan 2025: Chapters10 documents
General Plan 2025: Figures/Maps13 documents
- 24" x 36" - Large City Limits-SOI GP Map
- Fig 1 - CityOfLake_GP
- Fig 2 - SOI Areas
- Fig 3 - CityOfLake_SOI
- Fig 4 - Existing Road Network
- Fig 5 - Existing Traffic Counts
- Fig 6 - Recommended roadway improvements
- Fig 7 - Bikeway Plan
- Fig 15 - City_Parks
- Fig 16 - Environmentally Sensitive Areas
- Fig 17 - Earthquake Map
- Fig 18 - Seiche Zone
- Fig 19 - serpentine
Lakeport Housing Element2 documents
- 2014-2019 City of Lakeport Housing Element: Final This Housing Element (2014-2019) was created in compliance with State General Plan law pertaining to Housing Elements and was certified by the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) on November 17, 2014.
- 2014-2019 Housing Element Certification Letter Letter dated November 17, 2014 from the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) certifying that the City's 2014-2019 Housing Element is approved and is in full compliance with State housing element law.
Land Use Applications4 documents
- 2017-18 Land Use Application with or without Categorical Exemption Land use application for projects that may require a California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Categorical Exemption
- 2017-2018 Land Use Application with Environmental Review Required for land use projects which are not eligible for a California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Categorical Exemption.
- Paint Color Permit Application
- Sign Approval Application This application is required for the installation of new permanent commercial signage. There is no Planning-related fee, but a Building Permit and related fee may be required depending on the type of proposed signage.
Miscellaneous Applications8 documents
Neighborhood Improvement Study 2011-20122 documents
- Lakeport Zoning Ordinance (Title 17, Lakeport Municipal Code) Click or copy and paste this link for the current Zoning Ordinance: http://www.codepublishing.com/CA/Lakeport/html/pdfs/Lakeport17.pdf
- Storm Water Pollution Ordinance
- Subdivision Ordinance
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment to Improve Transparency and Streamline Permit Processing Procedures Ordinance 903 (2016) Amends Sections 17.18, 17.25, 17.27, 17.28 and 17.29 of the City of Lakeport Zoning Ordinance