Utility Bill Payment
To make a Utility Bill Payment online click HERE
To make a payment by phone dial 1-833-208-7229. There is NO charge for this service.
By enrolling in EasyPay, your bank or financial institution will deduct funds from your checking account to pay your City of Lakeport utility bills. Your bill will be paid automatically. Click HERE for the EasyPay Form.
You can mail a check to the water department to:
City of Lakeport - LOCKBOX
PO BOX 1270
Suisun City, CA 94585
It is important to note that all mailed payments must be received before the due date as the Water and Sewer Department processes payments according to time of receipt, regardless if the postmark was sent the day before the bill was due or on the same day as the due date. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PAYMENT STUB TO ENSURE PROPER POSTING.
Walk-In Payments and 24/7 Drop Box
You can also come to City Hall to pay your water bill Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with a debit or credit card, check or cash. Or you can use the payment drop box anytime day or night. However, please be aware that if you do not have your payment in the drop box by 5:30 p.m. it will not be processed until the following business day. You will be subject to a late charge if your payment is received after 5:30 p.m. on the last day to pay your bill without a late fee.
You can install the MyCivic Utilities app on your smartphone. Instructions on how to access the app are as follows:
- Download the MyCivic Utilities app
- Search for Lakeport when you open the app
- Login using your municipal online payments username and password or register for an account if you do not have a municipal online payment account.
- Once logged in follow the prompts to link your utility account.
- Once your account is linked open the Utility Billing module to see and pay your utility account