The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
County of Lake Superior Court Relocation2 documents
- County of Lake Superior Court: City of Lakeport Comments 9.21.10 The County of Lake Superior Court intends to relocate from its current location on Forbes Street (4th Floor of the County Courthouse) to a new facility located at 675 Lakeport Boulevard (APN 025-521-41). The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is the lead agency for this project. The City of Lakeport is a responsible agency and will provide input on the proposed building design, site improvements and other components of the project. However, the City will not be responsible for the approval of the project. The AOC has prepared a Draft Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration which evaluates the potential environmental impacts of the proposed project and recommends mitigation measures. The City has prepared this detailed response which includes recommendations for additional mitigation measures.
- New Lakeport Courthouse: Draft Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration The AOC has prepared a Draft Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration for the Courthouse project which evaluates the potential environmental impacts of the proposed project and recommends mitigation measures.
Flood Event 2017 Maps & Information4 documents
- Advisory: Disposal of Household Hazardous Waste Community advisory detailing the proper disposal practices for Household Hazardous Waste products.
- Anti-Price Gouging Laws During Current State of Emergency Report prepared by City Attorney regarding current prohibition on price gouging under Penal Code Section 396. The anti-price gouging law is currently in effect within the City of Lakeport.
- FEMA Emergency Supply List Recommended items to include in an emergency evacuation kit. Keep these items easily accessible in the event you are forced to evacuate your home due to the flood conditions.
- Lakeshore Boulevard Street Closure Map ( Map updated March 6, 2017 to show dangerous area on Lakeshore Blvd. near Jones St.
Lakefront Revitalization Plan2 documents
Medical Marijuana Cultivation Information3 documents
- Ordinance No. 889 (2013) Medical Marijuana Cultivation These regulations address the cultivation of medical marijuana in the Lakeport city limits. They will be incorporated into Chapter 17.38 of the Lakeport Municipal Code.
- Secure Greenhouse Construction Details Photo collage showing various components of a secure greenhouse structure.
- Secure Greenhouse Information Secure greenhouses have been designed by Secure Grow, LLC specifically for the cultivation of medical marijuana and in response to cultivation regulations such as Lakeport's. This is being provided for information purposes only and the City of Lakeport has no affiliation with Secure Grow, LLC. Secure Grow Greenhouses are reinforced using interior cyclone fencing. They are lockable with a sturdy gate. They are ventilated and use a charcoal filtration system. They have been designed to allow in the sunlight through the reinforced opaque cover, allow air flow and keep out unwanted pests with the screened windows that also have roll up/down covers. The fans and filtration system keeps the air flowing using air ducts to stop mold and mildew and filters the air to remove any odors that may cause concern from neighbors.
Miscellaneous News1 document
South Main St./Soda Bay Rd. Annexation12 documents
- 1997 Revenue Redistribution Agreement This agreement between the City of Lakeport and County of Lake was approved in 1997 and is referred to in the subsequent 2001 & 2002 Pre-annexation Agreements.
- 2001 Pre-annexation Agreement This agreement between the City of Lakeport and County of Lake was approved in 2001.
- 2002 Pre-annexation Agreement This agreement between the City of Lakeport and County of Lake was approved in 2002.
- AX 11-01 / ER 11-01 South Main St. & Soda Bay Rd. Annexation Project: Staff Report, etc. Final Initial Study / Environmental Review for the proposed annexation of approximately 197 acres in the South Main Street/Soda Bay Rd. area of south Lakeport. A Mitigated Negative Declaration has been proposed. The attached document includes a staff report with the City's responses to the comment letters and a recommendation to the Planning Commission; the Draft Initial Study; copies of submitted letters responding to the Draft; and copies of the ´Request for Review' comments. The Planning Commission reviewed the proposal on October 12, 2011 and recommended the adoption of a Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) to the City Council. The City Council will consider the adoption of the MND at a public hearing on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. See the Notice of Intent posted on our website for more information.
- AX 11-01/ER 11-01: South Main St./Soda Bay Rd. Annexation Initial Study Initial Study/ Environmental Review of the proposed annexation project, which includes the proposed annexation of 197 +/- acres into the City of Lakeport. The City of Lakeport has recommended the adoption of a Mitigated Negative Declaration for this project. A 30-day public review period for the Mitigated Negative Declaration will commence on August 30, 2011, and end on September 30, 2011, for interested and concerned individuals and public agencies to submit written comments on the document. Any written comments on the Mitigated Negative Declaration must be received within the public review period. Copies of the Mitigated Negative Declaration are also available for review at City Hall, 225 Park Street, Lakeport.
- Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration for the South Main Street/Soda Bay Road annexation project. A 30-day public review period ends on September 30, 2011.
- Notice of Completion & Environmental Document Transmittal South Main St./Soda bay Rd. Annexation project: copy of Notice of Completion for the proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration provided to the State Clearinghouse.
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration The Lakeport City Council will conduct a public hearing and consider the adoption of a Mitigated Negative Declaration of environmental impact for the South Main Street/Soda Bay Road annexation project on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at Lakeport City Hall located at 225 Park Street. All interested persons may appear and be heard at this hearing.
- South Main St. / Soda Bay Rd. Annexation Public Presentation This is a .pdf copy of a Powerpoint slideshow that was presented at a community meeting in July 2011 regarding the proposed South Main Street / Soda Bay Road annexation project. The slideshow addresses many frequently asked questions regarding annexation and how it may affect property owners, business owners and residents in the annexation area. City of Lakeport staff remains available to answer questions, provide details and respond to concerns regarding the proposed annexation project.
- South Main St.-Soda Bay Rd. Annexation Area Map Map showing the proposed annexation area along the South Main Street / Soda Bay Road corridor.
- South Main St.-Soda Bay Rd. Annexation Area Map: Large Format Large format map (22" x 34") of the proposed annexation area along the South Main Street/Soda Bay Road corridor. This map includes site addresses and Assessor's Parcel Numbers and can be enlarged for easier viewing. Warning: large file size.
- South Main St.-Soda Bay Rd. Annexation Area: Prezoning Map Map showing the City of Lakeport Prezoning designations in the proposed South Main St./Soda Bay Rd. annexation area.